“The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself!” Franklyn Delano Roosevelt It turns out that FDR was absolutely right……at least PARTIALLY so, anyway. Fear is indeed something to avoid unless you’re actually in danger and need to attend to it! But here’s the typically accompanying, paradoxical rub: Like fearing anything,...Read More
- Are you trying to increase your “Necessariness” at the expense of your coaching clients?
- In Praise of “Imposters” Like My Father and What They Can Teach Us…..!
- Minimizing Your Considerations Means Maximizing Your Effectiveness In Most Things. ESPECIALLY, Public Speaking!
- What Actors Know About Communication and Advocacy, That All Trial Lawyers Should.
- A New Paradigm on Body Language and its Impact on The Public Presentational Dynamic.