“I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy.” ― Tagore Have you ever watched a small child suddenly fall or get startled and then immediately look to the parent as if to see whether the parent is alarmed or not? Here’s what frequently happens, if the parent registers alarm and great concern, the...Read More
- Are you trying to increase your “Necessariness” at the expense of your coaching clients?
- In Praise of “Imposters” Like My Father and What They Can Teach Us…..!
- Minimizing Your Considerations Means Maximizing Your Effectiveness In Most Things. ESPECIALLY, Public Speaking!
- What Actors Know About Communication and Advocacy, That All Trial Lawyers Should.
- A New Paradigm on Body Language and its Impact on The Public Presentational Dynamic.