In direct proportion to our age, we are influenced by the announcers we’ve seen on television and other media. If you’re older than sixty, you no doubt remember any number of square-jawed, white guys with perfect teeth and hair and well modulated voices looking and sounding very polished. Not unlike game show hosts or newscasters! If you’re younger, things get far...Read More
- Are you trying to increase your “Necessariness” at the expense of your coaching clients?
- In Praise of “Imposters” Like My Father and What They Can Teach Us…..!
- Minimizing Your Considerations Means Maximizing Your Effectiveness In Most Things. ESPECIALLY, Public Speaking!
- What Actors Know About Communication and Advocacy, That All Trial Lawyers Should.
- A New Paradigm on Body Language and its Impact on The Public Presentational Dynamic.