In any relationship dynamic, the person with the fewest considerations about the outcome, is always the strongest force. In direct proportion to the number of things potentially at stake for any person in the dynamic, lies the number of potential weaknesses on which the other can leverage an influence. Rather than focus on the strategies of negotiation across a...Read More
- In Praise of “Imposters” Like My Father and What They Can Teach Us…..!
- Minimizing Your Considerations Means Maximizing Your Effectiveness In Most Things. ESPECIALLY, Public Speaking!
- What Actors Know About Communication and Advocacy, That All Trial Lawyers Should.
- A New Paradigm on Body Language and its Impact on The Public Presentational Dynamic.
- The Performance Benefits of Falling in Love With Your Audience!