According to statical studies, only 7% of what an audience takes away from a presentation has to do with the words and content. Why are you spending most of your efforts ignoring the other all-important 93%? Or trusting in outdated technology about “body language” data? After 31 years and over 300,000 auditions coaching actors into the most authentic results in the shortest possible time, you get pretty good at helping people speak the language that REALLY communicates with an audience. And it’s also backed up by the latest scientific breakthroughs on how to truly reach people. Give us a call to find out how Stephen can help you really get your message across. Not just your words!
New York Times Bestselling Author, Three Simple Steps
“Above all other things, Stephen is authentic, and his integrity flows over into how he structures and runs his business. He is more interested in the success of his client than in his own needs and that brings results and a high level of satisfaction.”
2-Time Miss Olympia Bodybuilding Champion and Action Film Star
“You made stepping in front of the cameras easy with the wonderful advice and insight you provided! Thanks again for all your great help”
NBA All-Time Leading Scorer, Six-Time World Champion, Six-Time MVP
“You gave great advice that makes sense and is so simple! Thanks again for all your help with my Campbell’s Chunky commercial.”